Policies and Agreement
There are 11 lessons per term. This means whether there are 3,4 or 5 lessons in that month, the monthly fee remains the same as long as 11 lessons are completed in each term. If you want 12 lessons per term, please approach us.
Term 1: Jan – Mar; Term 2: Apr – Jun; Term 3: Jul – Sep; Term 4: Oct - Dec
Enrollment And Deposit
· There is an enrollment fees of SGD 30 for each course sign up.
· A deposit of One (1) Month's fees is required for each course enrolled.
Payment and Late Payment Fees
Payment is due by 7th of each month, payment collected after 10th of each month will be charged SGD 10 administration fee.
· Students must be punctual for their lessons. No additional time will be given for late-comers.
· The school need to receive notification of an anticipated absence at least 48 hours in advance.
· Individual student is entitled to one (1) make up lesson per term.
· Group student is entitled to make up lesson subjected to availability.
· The replacement needs to be done within the term or it will be forfeited.
· Missed classes / make-up classes are non-refundable and non-transferable
· In the event that the lesson is cancelled by teacher, teacher will arrange to do a replacement lesson.
· The school reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the scheduled teacher is unable to teach the class.
A Word About Tuition
Tuition covers not only the actual lesson time spent with the student, but time preparing for each student as well, including:
· An individualised plan for each student’s course of study
· Teacher training and experience
· Professional organisation memberships
As part of the training, every student is compulsory to attend recital, festival and competition that assigned by teacher.
Student is required to practice at minimum duration achieve goals and it is expected that all instructions are followed week-to-week.
Termination will take effect Thirty (30) days from signing the termination form or sending an official email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the above is not met, the school reserves the right to forfeit the deposit without further notice.
From time to time teacher will use photos and short videos of students on Social Media Page to update the status of studio progress. If you do not want your child’s image(s) to be used, please let us know.
In general, students love to see their pictures and videos on website or Facebook page. It keeps them motivated.
The school reserves the right to revise or amend the content of the school policy as and when needed.